MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my GM app.

Go down

my GM app. Empty my GM app.

Post  ishanpat1 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:37 am

* [Who you are] i am 14 years old boy named ishan that wants to be a gm

* [What your capable of doing] i can make this private server really popular and i am a really good gm

* [How long have you been working with Private Servers] around 2 years played v.55 v.62 and etc

* [Why you want to be a Game Master] I really think that this is the best server made and I want to out lots of people in the server .

I should be chosen because I made my own Server so I have some experience with how to run it and everything. I also Answer Questions regarding problems that other players have and I am good at Events and I use to have events even if I was not a gm and lots of people liked my events and my prizes and i can get lots of people to join because I know like 6 people on top of my head that play private servers so I think i will be a good GM.

* [Extra Information]I have made my own Private Server, and have been a gm in a server and they said that they like my work.

my hobbies are:I like to do paper folding(origami), play maplestory and private servers, play hockey, and help out (i am in a club called peer mediation), and play instruments.

ishanpat1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum