MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jones gm Appaction

Go down

Jones gm Appaction Empty Jones gm Appaction

Post  Jones Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 pm

In-Game Name: Jones

Name: Hieu

Location/Timezone: GMT-8 Canada Vancouver

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm a love able caring guy i care for others and i try to help the best i can with a problems

MSN (If any): Jones_is_cool@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: in game i'm active every day and i'm on the forum once a week or may 3 or 2 cant remember

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i can make the sever a better place i love catching hackers and im helpful if there a problem that need to be fix like let say a person trying to tell one of ur gms to borrow or use their account and not they will threat them what would i do i would sit down and talk to him and if he dose not listen then ill deal something out with the onwer of this prievet sever either ban him for a day or jail him for 5 hours

Why are you applying for GM?: i want to make this sever the best it can be and to help out as much as possible

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: i have been a gm in Infamous ms for about a mouth

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: my method for hunting hackers are ill ask a friend of mine and if they find a hacker and if she/he is really hacking then ill ban him/her and reward the person who reported this to me.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: i believe gms should hunt for Hackers every day they are hiding and u cant do much with them hiding

How would you handle a hacker?: hmm usually gms would band them right away but if it their first time ill jail him for a couple of hours to learn his lesson and if he dose it again he will be band

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: i would tell them if they didn't want to be jail they would stop arguing over something that is stupid and should be the past

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i say it not my fault that im a bad gm because every one has to learn

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: i say both because if u don't have both i think every thing will fall out of place

Why should we choose you?: if u chose me as one of the gms i make this sever the greatest as they can say and try to help out all of the gms/players if possible

Extra info you feel is necessary: yea im Canadain/Viet

Jones

Back to top Go down

Jones gm Appaction Empty Re: Jones gm Appaction

Post  Edit Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 pm

i seen this guy in infamous he was one of the great gms there was Smile

Edit

Back to top Go down

Jones gm Appaction Empty Re: Jones gm Appaction

Post  Jones Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 pm

yea sorry i just sign up for this fourm Very Happy
Jones