MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iMrSushi's Gm APP. :]

Go down

iMrSushi's Gm APP. :] Empty iMrSushi's Gm APP. :]

Post  iMrSushi Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 pm

* [Who you are]
I'm Shawn Park And I'm 14 Years Old

* [What your capable of doing]
I Think I Can Help The Server Be More Fun And Help With Events. I Want To Make Sure The Server Runs Well And That Our Maplers Have Fun. I'm Willing To Learn Things I Don't Know And Receive Help. :] I'll Also Try To Get Some Of My Friends To Join The Game. I'll Try My Best To Solve Problems Within The Game And Catch Hackers And Scammers. I Wish To Be of Assistance. :]

* [How long have you been working with Private Servers]
I've Been Playing Private Servers Since About Like 2-3 Years Back. A Person I Know Used To Own A PS So I Was A GM There And Had Some Experience.

* [Why you want to be a Game Master]
I Want To Be A GM Because I've Done It Before And I've Had Fun. It'll Be Fun And I Know I'll Enjoy It. Helping A Server Rise From The Beginning Sounds Cool And I Also Want To Help This Server A Lot And Make It Grow. And That Would Be Even More ExcitingIf I'm One Of The People That Helped It Start. Oh, And Because I Want To Help Out Tony. :]

* [Extra Information]
I'm Tony's Friend. I'm Very Energetic And Talkative. So On Maple I'll Be A Fun Person. :] Oh And I LOVE To Eat Ramen And Sushi. My Favorite Foods. :DDD

iMrSushi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum