MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario's GM App

Go down

Mario's GM App Empty Mario's GM App

Post  Mario Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 am

[Who you Are] Name's Myuu, but I'm Mario on the servers! =D

[Age] 16

[RL Picture] Mario's GM App Snapshot200902153.th

[What you Are Capable Of Doing] I'm capable of coming into a private server and starting to be a big help to others, supply events, give hints and advice, stuff like that.

[how Long Have You Been Working With Private Servers] I've been orking with private servers for maybe...a year or so, my first three months came out with HandStory for the time being until it was shut down, then it went into other servers like CareStory and FruitMS, overall it's been a fun experience, though I hope to do better as time goes on. I've gained quite some experience from these times.

[Why You Want to Be A GM] Being a GM is a privelage, it's not like a person runs around and does whatever they like, a GM is meant to prodive fun and attraction for fellow Maplers everywhere, that's what I strive to do every time I become a GM in any server I'm on.

{Extra Information] After I started becoming a GM on HandStory, I learned quick enough on how big of a hassle it can be, but overall, it's a fun job to have. You get to meet new friends, and get along with others that you normally wouldn't get to talk to. I plan on making a server as fun as it can be with the numerous amounts of events I can supply, to just normal things that everyone would want to have help with, I'll be there to give them a helping hand, like most GMs would do, I hope ya pick me, because if you dont, I guess I can udnerstand that, I hope you make the right choice.

Good luck with your server Noodle!
Mario~ =D

Mario

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum