MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isaac's GM application

Go down

Isaac's GM application Empty Isaac's GM application

Post  baboazndude Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 pm

* [Who you are] My real name is Isaac Kim. I have not yet joined, because i am getting a new computer:D and will download and play! but i want my IGN to be iamISAAC:D
* [Gender] Male
* [What your capable of doing] I am capable of helping the community grow in numbers and making the server fun. I can also create banners for this ms. I am very easy to get along with and i respect everyone.
* [How long have you been working with Private Servers] i've actually created a private server myself, but nexon closed my private server:( ever since i've been a GM in 3 servers, RamenMS, KoreanMS, and DevilsourceMS and hope that this is my 4th.
* [Why you want to be a Game Master] I want to be a GM, because i want to contribute to this MS. i will ban the hackers, but be kind and host many events such as:
-Hide and seek event
-Theme Contests
-Scavenger Hunts
-T/F Event
-much much more fun things Very Happy
* [Extra Information] I am Korean and speak fluently. I love playing Basketball and tennis. I love playing Maplestory ever since i was 8. I am very trustworthy and easy to get along with. i think being a GM is a great responsibility, if i become a GM, i will get on 5-7 hours a day and help the community. I have a pet duck <--- I'm not even Lying and i love to play poker.

baboazndude

Back to top Go down