MapleIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi (: my gm application

2 posters

Go down

hi (: my gm application Empty hi (: my gm application

Post  anne1919 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 am

hi my name is anne (:
my ign is islick

Experience: i was a gm in pokenmon ms, and mystoryzms, aricms, and ourspeedms

TimeZonesadGMT) pacific time (+Cool

Why Should I join the GM team: i want to be gm to help people.

What you Think you Can Do To Help the Server?

1. I do not abuse GM Powers as it can seriously harm the server and make those players quit.

2. I'll help players to be confident and thrive in whatever they do.

3.I'm from US ( GMT+8 ) and sometimes there aren't any GMs online andwhen those players need help they need to wait for another day.

4.I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties asa professional. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules.

5. I like being friendly with everyone but there is a time to be strict.

6. I will show new comer's who need help around if they need and also make them feel safe in the community.

7. I will make the server become hacker-free and the players stay in a peace and safe enviroment.

8. I do not get mad at anything and I'm always cheerful.

9. If the players feel uncomfortable and complaint about the server I will look into it seriously.

10.The reasons for GM is to help people and make the community fun andmake sure things go right , I can make the server come to life and helpit out in any way i can.

11. I can show people the same respect as if they were the same and not treat them as if I was higher in authority.

12.I will also always remind players of all the rules and ensure thatplayers who do break the rules will be punished in some way dependingon the severity of it.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): you can contact me simple_robin19@yahoo.com

Any Other Information:

i spend like 5-8 hours everyday going online to play ms.. i like making people happy.

hope you'll like my gm application

thank you for spending your time reading my application (:

anne1919

Back to top Go down

hi (: my gm application Empty Re: hi (: my gm application

Post  [Owner]Noodle Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Accepted

[Owner]Noodle
Admin

https://maplestorymi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down